🙄

750x570 14plusclub

🙄


Heart 11 Response 0
school starts in 6 days...
5 days of summer left😩
11th grade🙌🏻🙌🏻
I got my schedule yesterday and I’m so excited to have english first🙄
anyone else going into 11th or am I like the oldest one here?
6 days left for me
at my school only 1 of the washrooms is actually used and the other 5 are only used to vape in 😂
^^^I get my schedule on the first day haha
^^ same everyones always vaping in all the bathrooms and the most popular vape spot was the basement bathroom. every day when I walked to art (it was in the basement) I would pass the bathroom and die
^oof yeah
you know your school is old when it only has up no smoking signs
at the end of science some kid sat in a corner to vape
noice
my school’s funnn...
sounds it!
mines not much better
😂
I had this teacher for electronics last year and he walked into the class wearing a leather jacket, steel toed boots, sleeves of tattoos, piercings and everyone in the class was fricken scared 😂 he was like a total bad àss it was hilarious haha
^he got fired
I think it was cause he swore so much and didn't show up 12 times but idk
most teachers at my school swear so I think it was the showing up
in middle school the band teacher went onto Craig’s list and tried talking to a 14 year old girl. he went to the movies to meet her and turns out it was a cop talking to him the whole time
all the teachers swear
ahaahahahhaa
yeah ik
also in math class these too kids were fighting then my teacher came over and said alright take it into the halls so the literally started throwing punches in the hall then ppl went into the hall to watch 😂
HiGh qUaLiTy sChOoL
^^ bro I want to go to that school it sounds fun
my teacher had to sit on one of the girls in the fight😂
^to make it fair 😂
basically 98% of the fights at my school are between girls who are mad at the other girl for stealing her man and the other 2% are between druggies who are high
at my school it's more like 38% high druggies and the rest is either girls like you said or guys that get into fights for no reason 😂
there is so many ppl that do drugs at my school
prob 1/3 of my home room
my school is bad😂
in my English class last year there was me and one of my friends then the rest were these crazy people that skipped half of the time
and my teacher hated us all because it was a terrible class
^ME TOO
I wouldn’t be surprised if I walked into school on the first day and everyone was already suspended😂
it's so unfair cause in english the teacher took her other class on a 3 day camping trip and we had to write a 15 page essay wth it was not fair
I haven’t been on a field trip since 8th grade
I haven't been on one since 5th grade
there's also kids in my class that have been doing drugs since 6th grade and I'm like wowww
there’s this house behind mine and they have a shed. every once in a while you’ll see someone wearing a black hoodie with the hood up go into the shed and come out a few hours later
oooooh dark but that could be me I have a black hoodie 😂
we call it the fondue shed
interesting name
indeed it is
wowww this is me on a Monday morning
I don’t want to go back to school on Wednesday. why can’t everyone be homeschooled?
^i actually wanna go back on wednesday so I have something to do 😂
and also ppl to talk to
my brother told me I have all the bad teachers....
this year is gonna be greattt
^ooooh how wonderful
I haven't got my schedule yet so idk